At The Resultants, we believe in improving the lives of entrepreneurial leaders and those around them through coaching, facilitating and implementing the framework, discipline and tools proven to make companies great. Our “Team Behind the Team”, as we affectionately call our group of Business Advisors, Client Account Managers and office personnel, works together to achieve our vision of building teams of great people that positively change lives. Take a look around to see what we’re all about!
If you’re looking for a new place to call home and strive to make a difference in those around you, be sure to check out our open position below.
Executive Assistant | Client Account Manager
A dual role split between internal executive assistance and external client account management, the Executive Assistant position directly supports The Resultants President and Executive Leadership (functioning as our internal Client Account Manager), assisting with managing calendars, meetings, internal documents, processes and systems. The Client Account Manager (CAM) provides front-line service support by positively engaging The Resultants clients and our team of Business Advisors. The CAM performs highly-skilled scribing duties as well as manages client-facing Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS) tools, scheduling and processes for client meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve and support the administrative functions of The Resultants President & Executive Leadership (internal account management)
- Serve and support clients and Business Advisors through managing and maintaining client documents and the electronic filing system while providing prompt, customer service driven follow-up (external account management)
- Provide positive, timely communication internally across the organization and externally with clients, partners and vendors
- Proactively administrate The Resultants calendaring and meeting management systems
- Effectively and efficiently scribe executive meetings
- Provide CRM system and Business Development support
- Create, manage and/or maintain reports, providing evaluation when requested
- Conduct research, manage and/or assist in special projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain internal process and procedures that will improve efficiencies within the organization
- Proactively administrate general office functions, travel arrangements and office maintenance
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in an executive assistant position, supporting CEO / President positions and/or Executive Leadership / Management teams
- Minimum Associates Degree or certification in a related field
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills, and active listening skills
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Organizational, project management and planning skills
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM / database management systems
- Experience with Google Apps / G-Suite preferred
If this sounds like a fit for you:
- Download and save this application prior to completing it. Note: do not fill out directly from site as form will not save your information.
- Re-open downloaded application and complete
- Submit application along with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org